Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Weekly Scheduler Working Hours Display Mode
posted

Hello,

I'm having trouble setting up a XamScheduler in a weekly view, showing only the working hours. 

Does WorkingHoursDisplayMode="WorkingHoursOnly" have any special requirements? All besides that line works fine, and I can see the schedule in a week view, but i need to see working hours only (that I assume that covers from 9 to 6).

<ig:XamScheduler x:Name="WeekScheduler"
       ViewMode="WeekView"
        IsVisible="{Binding IsWeeklyVisible}"
        WorkingHoursDisplayMode="WorkingHoursOnly"             
        SelectedDate="{Binding SelectedDate, Mode=TwoWay}"
        SelectedAppointment="{Binding SelectedAppointment, Mode=TwoWay}">

<ig:XamScheduler.DataSource>
            <ig:ScheduleListDataSource AppointmentItemsSource="{Binding Appointments, Mode=TwoWay}"
                ResourceItemsSource="{Binding Resources, Mode=TwoWay}" />
       </ig:XamScheduler.DataSource>

</ig:XamScheduler>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Wave Solutions,

I have been investigating into the code you have provided, and it appears that the code you have provided is working fine on my end with the latest version of the Infragistics for Xamarin.Forms toolset, version 20.1.35, and it is showing the default working hours of the XamScheduler in WeekView mode.

The default working hours are 9AM – 5PM Monday through Friday. If you do not wish to show weekends, you can also change the WeekViewDisplayMode property of the XamScheduler to be WorkingDaysOnly. If you want to modify the working hours, you can do that as well. There is a documentation topic on how to do this, here: https://www.infragistics.com/help/xamarin/scheduler-workingdayshours.

I am attaching the sample project I used to test this. On my end, this did not result in a behavior where hours outside of the working hours were shown, nor did it result in an exception. Perhaps the exception you are seeing is coming from a particular platform / testing environment? If, by chance you are trying to run against UWP, this is not currently supported with our Xamarin toolset.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

XFSchedulerWorkHours.zip

Children
No Data