Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid with Sqlite local db problems
posted

OK, not sure if I’m just being thick headed or what? For a couple of days I have tried to get XamDataGrid working for my small project. After having SyncFusion Xamarin.Forms controls for some time decided hey a data grid would look good for this list. Now my app has a page with ListView. This ListView has a ItemSource=”{Binding lstLessons}” which is in a ViewModel called VMLessons. This is an ObservableCollection<Lessons> lstLessons. I thought wrongly that should be able to comment out the ListView and add the datagrid, make its ItemSourc = lstLessons and on my way.  That didn’t work. So I started on my quest. Seems all the examples available on Github are old. Also quite a few changed in the 20.1 version. I for the life of me was not able to find a simple Sqlite example. This seems to me a lot of screwy stuff going on any help would be appreciated.

Parents Reply Children
No Data