Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XLS0503 A value of type 'XamCategoryChart' cannot be added to a colelction or dictionary of type 'IGridList'.
posted

Hi,

I am getting above error whe I follow a guide in here:

www.infragistics.com/.../categorychart-walkthrough

I have added a refference from here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2019.1\Xamarin\References\Infragistics.XF.DataGrid.dll

Here is my code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<ContentView xmlns="">xamarin.com/.../forms"
             xmlns:x="">schemas.microsoft.com/.../xaml"
             xmlns:d="">xamarin.com/.../design"
             xmlns:mc="">schemas.openxmlformats.org/.../2006"
             xmlns:ig="clr-namespace:Infragistics.XamarinForms.Controls.Charts;assembly=Infragistics.XF.Charts"
             mc:Ignorable="d"
             x:Class="Impress.App.Views.AccountsCV">

<Grid >
        <ig:XamCategoryChart ItemsSource="{Binding}" XAxisLabel="{}{Name}" Margin="10" />
    </Grid>
</ContentView>

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Edgaras,

I have been investigating into this behavior you are seeing, and this sounds like it could be a missing assembly issue. You mentioned that you had added the Infragistics.XF.DataGrid.dll. I am unsure if this is just a typo on your end, but the XamCategoryChart does not exist in that assembly. You will need to add the Infragistics.XF.Charts.dll in order to use the XamCategoryChart.

If you are adding references manually, it is also worth noting that the Infragistics.XF.Charts.dll appears to have a dependency on the Infragistics.XF.DataVisualization.dll as well.

If these assemblies are added and the error is still occurring, you may want to try doing a full Clean and Rebuild of the application, ensuring that the bin, obj, and .vs folders are deleted for the portable, Android, and iOS projects. This should resolve the issue you are seeing as the issue that you are seeing currently seems like the one from this article.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data