Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
NU1701 - Framework Incompatible
posted

I'm trying to setup a development environment in Visual Studio 2017 using Infragistics 17.2.  When I add the infragistics grid control, Nothing appears Infragistics in the toolbox, I can't reference the grid control and I get the below warnings.  Any suggestions?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning NU1701 Package 'Infragistics.Xamarin.DataGrid 17.2.1051' was restored using '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1' instead of the project target framework '.NETStandard,Version=v2.0'. This package may not be fully compatible with your project. MPMMobile E:\HHDEV\MPMMobile\MPMMobile\MPMMobile\MPMMobile.csproj 1

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning NU1701 Package 'Infragistics.Core 17.2.1051' was restored using '.NETFramework,Version=v4.6.1' instead of the project target framework '.NETStandard,Version=v2.0'. This package may not be fully compatible with your project. MPMMobile E:\HHDEV\MPMMobile\MPMMobile\MPMMobile\MPMMobile.csproj 1

Parents Reply Children
No Data