Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Scheduler features
posted

- Does the scheduler support drag-n-drop functionality of the events?

- Does it supports overlapping events?

- Is it allowed to use the control after the license expires or renewal is mandatory?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Paul,

I have been investigating into your requirements, and at the moment, the XamScheduler does not currently support drag and drop functionality of events. There does exist the ability to select the different events though, and there are "Clicked" events for the different Timeslots and event types (e.g. AppointmentClicked, TimeslotClicked, etc.), and so perhaps you could currently move your events by utilizing these events?

There is support for overlapping events. If an Appointment, for example, overlaps with another in the DayView mode, the section where that would render will share the full width of the XamScheduler and render next to its overlapping Appointment or other event type.

If you would like to see drag and drop functionality built into the XamScheduler control, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this by e-mailing ideas@infragistics.com. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Regarding usage of the control after the license expires, as long as you are licensed to a particular version of the Infragistics for Xamarin.Forms toolset, you will be able to use it, regardless of whether or not that license expires. When the license expires, however, you will not be able to utilize future versions without renewal of the license.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Software Developer

Children
No Data