Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to use a brush texture
posted

Hi all,

how can I use a brush texture? I want to do something like this:

var series = new ScatterLineSeries

Brush = "texture.png"

};

Thank you for your support. 

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Giovanni,

The Series in the XamDataChart in the Infragistics for Xamarin.Forms control toolset does not currently support utilizing a texture as its Brush. This property currently expects a derivation of Infragistics.Xamarin.Forms.Brush, which, in this case is currently a SolidColorBrush or LinearGradientBrush. This will color the series in a flat, Xamarin.Forms.Color (SolidColorBrush), or color it in a gradient based on the LinearGradientBrush.GradientStops collection.

If you would like to see support for textures in the Infragistics for Xamarin.Forms series for the XamDataChart, I would recommend suggesting a new product idea for this by e-mailing ideas@infragistics.com. This will place you in direct communication with our product management teams who plan and prioritize upcoming features and development based on community and user feedback.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer

Children
No Data