Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
When apply Application wide IG Theme, CellClickAction is apparently disregarded?
posted

I have a checkbox inside a XamDataGrid that the user only wants to click once to change its value.  I therefore set CellClickAction="EnterEditModeIfAllowed" and DataItemUpdateTrigger="OnCellValueChange", which works perfectly.  However, if i apply a theme using 

ThemeManager.ApplicationTheme = new Office2010BlueTheme() { StyleMicrosoftControls = true };

the checkbox no longer behaves correctly, the user must click it twice to change the value. How to fix this issue and have theme applied?
Parents
    Offline posted

Note:  if i use 

Infragistics.Windows.Themes.ThemeManager.CurrentTheme = Infragistics.Windows.Themes.ThemeManager.ThemeNameOffice2010Blue;

instead, the problem still occurs.  However, if i use
    Infragistics.Windows.Themes.ThemeManager.CurrentTheme = Infragistics.Windows.Themes.ThemeManager.ThemeNameRoyaleStrong;

the problem doesn't occur.  I would assume the themes should operate in the same manner, but they seem to be very inconsistent regarding this issue.
    I need to style Microsoft controls as well. 
Reply Children
No Data