Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
When changing DataPointColor to Different, the Series returns incorrectly for a Line Chart
posted

Hi,

I'm using InfragisticsSL4 v 10.2 and have an issue when I change the DataPointColor for a Line Chart to DataPointColor.Different i.e. Series.DataPointColor = DataPointColor.Different

The problem can be seen in the images below.

The first image shows when I have changed the DataPointColor to DataPointColor.Different, where the Legend/Series on the right hand side seems to be repeating and shows the Date (x axis)?

Whereas, in the second image, when I don't change the DataPointColor and leave this as the default, it returns the expected output for the Legend/Series with the right colors.

The reason, I need to set the DataPointColor to Different is I am modifying the color for the line chart which works fine for the Pie and Bar Charts; but not the line chart where I get the issue with the Legend/Series not returning what I expect.

Can I please have some assistance with this?

Line Chart with DataPointColor.Different  

Line Chart with DataPointColor unchanged

Parents Reply Children
No Data