Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using XamZoombar to set date range for a XamDataGrid
posted

I have a requirement to use a XamZoombar to set a date range for data that will be loaded into a XamDataGrid. I have not used the XamZoombar control before. The samples show it integrated with DataChart and Timeline. is it possible to manually set the range parameters and tick marks in a XamZoombar?

It looks like I can handle the XamZoombar.ZoomChanged event to set my range, but how do I set the date and tick mark parameters of the XamZoombar?

For example, how would I set the overall range of the control from 1/1/1900 to 1/1/2020 and have tickmarks at every month?

If not, can you suggest another Infragistics control to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Parents
    posted

Hmm, I was searching through the Samples again and found the XamDateTimeRangeSlider in the Filtering ViewModel Data sample. It seems to be the right sample I am looking for.

However, due to the unresolved VS2013 issue reported here: http://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/p/85359/431886.aspx

I cannot use XamDateTimeRangeSlider. I'm back to my original question about using XamZoombar. I think the XamZoombar has a better UX anyway. 

Reply Children
No Data