Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamZoombar WindowScaleHorizontal with OlapXAxis
posted

I'm using a data chart with an OlapXAxis for my zoom bar's HorizontalPreviewContent and I'm setting WindowScaleHorizontal to 1 because I want the entire x axis visible in my preview chart. However, when I choose columns that result in more than 10 categories on the x axis, my preview datachart's horizontal scale changes and I can no longer see the entire x axis. Is there any way to ensure that the zoom level stays the same regardless of how many items are on the x axis?

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Jay,

Thank you for your email. I have been looking into the behavior that you  have described and this is the designed behavior of the OlapXAxis, where is more than 10 categories visible. In order to override this behavior and to allow the XamDataChart to be zoomed out to be all visible, when you have more than 10 categories, you can use the ResultChanged event of the DataSource of the OlapXAxis and in the event handler, in a Dispatcher to set the WindowRect of the XamDataChart to the rect that shows all the content (new Rect(0,0,1,1)). I have created a sample application for you, that shows how you can implement this approach.

Please let  me know if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Sincerely,

Krasimir, MCPD

Developer Support Supervisor - XAML

Infragistics

www.infragistics.com/support

OlapAxisAlwaysZoomedOut.zip
Reply Children
No Data