Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart pie issues
posted

Hi,

I have a XamChart that shows my experiments' status:

<igCa:XamChart.Series>
    <igCa:Series ChartType="Pie">
        <igCa:Series.DataPoints>
            <igCa:DataPoint Value="{Binding ActivityStatus.NumWaiting}" Label="Waiting"></igCa:DataPoint>
            <igCa:DataPoint Value="{Binding ActivityStatus.NumRunning}" Label="Running"></igCa:DataPoint>
            <igCa:DataPoint Value="{Binding ActivityStatus.NumPassed}" Label="Passed"></igCa:DataPoint>
            <igCa:DataPoint Value="{Binding ActivityStatus.NumFailed}" Label="Failed"></igCa:DataPoint>
            <igCa:DataPoint Value="{Binding ActivityStatus.NumOnHold}" Label="Onhold"></igCa:DataPoint>
            <igCa:DataPoint Value="{Binding ActivityStatus.NumRemoved}" Label="Removed"></igCa:DataPoint>
            </igCa:Series.DataPoints>
        </igCa:Series>
    </igCa:XamChart.Series>
</igCa:XamChart>

All values come from my data context. I have 2 questions:

1. I'd like to assign my own colors to the labels. For example, I'd like 'Passed' to be green, 'Failed' to be red etc. (the default colors aren't distinct).

2. I'd like the chart to show numbers. For example, if I have 1 pass, 1 fail, 1 running and 7 waiting, I'd like to see those numbers instead of just seeing the relative part in the matching colors.

Thanks in advance.

Parents Reply Children
No Data