Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataChart - Zoom functionality doesn’t work in the case of user defined interval.
posted

Hi,

In the XamDataChart control, I am using the ‘CategoryDateTimeXAxis’ to display the Date Time values in the x-axis. Also I am setting the Interval property to manage the marker interval and number of markers. When I am trying to zoom the X-axis values, the zoom functionality doesn’t expand the values between these.  

If I don’t apply the interval property in the control, the zoom functionality is expanding the values (Example: I am trying the Zoom the values between 10-May to 15-May, then the control is expanding the values like 10/5/2012, 11/5/2012, 12/5/2012… ). But the number of grid markers didn’t same in all the time. Is it possible to fix the number of grid markers also?

Let me know, if you need more information.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Sowmya,

I am just checking the progress of this issue and was wondering if you managed to achieve your goal or if you need any further assistance on the matter.

Children
No Data