Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart mouse double-click event fires twice (InfragisticsWPF4.Chart.v11.2)
posted

I’m having a problem with the MouseDoubleClick event on the WPF XamChart control in the assembly InfragisticsWPF4.Chart.v11.2 (version 11.2.20112).  The event is firing twice whenever a user double-clicks on a series value of the XamChart.

The attached sample illustrates the problem perfectly.  Please try running it and double-clicking on a series value.  I’ve included a label at the top of the window to display a counter which gets incremented inside the MouseDoubleClick event handler.  You’ll notice that for every double-click of a series value, the counter gets incremented twice.

I should also mention that I’ve recently upgraded from version 10.3 where this problem did not exist so it appears that it is something that has been introduced since 10.3.

Any ideas of a workaround for this problem to allow me to capture a double-click event exactly once?

Thanks,

Steve Wall

xamChart.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Steve,

I have investigated your issue and, I have asked our engineering staff to examine this further.  To ensure that it will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a Development ID of 99290 and I have also created a support ticket on your behalf: CAS-81473-7GJDJL and have linked the development issue to it, so that you can get automatically updated, when a Service Release containing the fix is available for download. You can get the new version from our website’s “My IG”, “My Keys & Downloads” tags: https://www.infragistics.com/Membership/Default.aspx?panel=Downloads#Downloads

You can also monitor the support ticket’s progress through the “My Support Activity” tag: https://www.infragistics.com/Membership/MySupport.aspx

Children
No Data