Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
grouping toolmenuitems?
posted

I want to group ToolMenuItems in the popup like galleryItems can be grouped. is this possible with the 2007 Ribbon?

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    posted

I created my own style of a menuitem for this. Not a beutiful solution.

<ControlTemplate x:Key="MenuPopupHeader" TargetType="{x:Type igRibbon:ToolMenuItem}">
       <Grid Margin="0">

<Border x:Name="Bd" SnapsToDevicePixels="True" Background="{TemplateBinding Background}" BorderBrush="{TemplateBinding BorderBrush}" BorderThickness="{TemplateBinding BorderThickness}">
         <Grid >
          <Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
           <ColumnDefinition Width="*"/>
          </Grid.ColumnDefinitions>
          <Border x:Name="Caption" SnapsToDevicePixels="True" Background="#dde7ee" BorderBrush="#dde7ee" BorderThickness="0,0,0,1" CornerRadius="2,2,0,0" Padding="11,2,0,1">
           <ContentPresenter x:Name="Content" HorizontalAlignment="Stretch" Margin="0,0,7,0" VerticalAlignment="Center" SnapsToDevicePixels="{TemplateBinding SnapsToDevicePixels}" Content="{TemplateBinding Header}" ContentSource="Header" ContentStringFormat="{TemplateBinding HeaderStringFormat}" ContentTemplate="{TemplateBinding HeaderTemplate}" RecognizesAccessKey="True"/>
          </Border>
          <Border BorderBrush="#c5c5c5" BorderThickness="0,0,0,1"/> 

</Grid>
        </Border>
       </Grid>
       <ControlTemplate.Triggers>
        <Trigger Property="IsEnabled" Value="true">
         <Setter Property="Foreground" Value="#00156e"/>
         <Setter Property="FontWeight" Value="bold"/>
        </Trigger>
       </ControlTemplate.Triggers> 
      </ControlTemplate>