Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
GalleryItemGroups of GalleryTool visually not updated!
posted

Hello,

I have a GalleryTool with two GalleryItemGroups. Initially this GalleryTool is filled with some default GalleryItems. These default GalleryItems are assigned to the one or the other of the GalleryItemGroups. If I run the app and expand the GalleryItemGroups for the everything looks good.

Within the app I can dynamically add an additional GalleryItem to the GalleryTool, the new GalleryItem is also assigned to the respective GalleryItemGroup. However, if I show the new GalleryItemGroups this is not reflected (the new item does not appear). Somehow the GalleryItemGroups get not VISUALLY updated (maybe missing property changed notification).

If I dynamically add the GalleryItem, BEFORE the GalleryItemGroups are rendered the first time, it work (this also points into the missing property changed notification).

Could you please have a look at this!

Regards,

Rainer

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data