Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ApplicationMenu, Binding and the things that are displayed
posted

Hello!

I am trying to do the following. I have an ApplicationMenu, where the ItemsSource is set to a list of ViewModels. They will be displayed in the application menu as desired. Those view models have children. But the children of these view models are displayed in an other way. What I like to see is that the chidlren look like their parents. Of course without having any children, because the menu has only to levels.

Please see the added sample project! I did not want to post any code in the forum.

Thanks, Florian

WpfApplication2.zip
Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Florian,

It has been a while since you have made your post, in case you still need support I will be glad to assist you further. I suppose the other community members can benefit from this answer as well. I have been looking through your post and the sample project you have provided, but it seems like I am missing something, and I am not completely sure what is the result you are trying to achieve. If this is still an issue for you, could you please send me screenshots of the result you want, so I can try to figure out a solution for you.

Feel free to write me if you have further questions.

Children
No Data