Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart: Place Axis Grid Labels Inside Chart
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to make some graphs which are stacked up on top of each other so it is easy to compare various data. I want to make each graph take up the whole of the space given to it so I have removed legends etc but have come into difficulty in making the graph take up the whole area given to it. For this I would need to place the axes grid labels inside the space of the graph and then stretch the graph to take up the whole area given to it by the stackpanel/grid etc.

Can someone post an example of how to move the x-axis grid labels and the y-axis grid labels inside the chart area (so the x-axis labels would be above the x-axis grid line and the y-axis labels would be to the right of the y-axis grid line) and then show me how to make sure the grid stretches to take up the whole of the area I have given to it so there is no whitespace left?

Thanks