Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Enumerator is not valid because the collection changed.
posted

I am embedding a 2D Line Chart, XamChart in a user control, which builds fine, but when I embed that control in another - the parent control and all subsequent parent controls fail in Expression Blend with a 'The enumerator is not valid because the collection changed.' error.

I'm using code directly copied from the feature browser, with relative links fixed, and am assigning datapoints in the C# code behind.

If I build the project from Visual Studio, the project will run and the chart works correctly. But I can not edit any of the parent controls in Expression blend.

I found only one post that touched on this issue:

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/24390/100889.aspx#100889

..and no resolution was ever posted.

Has this issue been looked into? Are there any resolutions?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello rablinz,

Has this issue been resolved?

I received the same error message with WPF DV 10.2 in Visual Studio 2010 when I was doing trial license expiration testing.  I was able to solve the problem by deleting all content in the licenses.licx file.  This file should be located in your project folder under the Properties subfolder.

This might be a different issue than you experienced, as I was advised that this is a common error message in .NET.  I would suggest backing up the licenses.licx file and then deleting all content.

Elizabeth Albert

Localization Engineer

Children
No Data