Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
App consumes 100%CPU after adding 10th ribbon group to ribbon
posted

After I added a new ribbon group to my ribbon bar, the application consumes 100% CPU at startup and the main screen never appears. If I remove the XAML code for the button group the application starts as it should.

I removed several thousand lines of code so that I have now a very simple situation. The problem still persists. Here the XAML code that "causes" the problem. If the code is commented out, everything is ok.

<!-- the folling RibbonGroup cause 100% CPU load  -->                
<igRibbon:RibbonGroup Caption="Purchasing" Name="RibbonGroupPurchasing" >
    <igRibbon:ToolVerticalWrapPanel>
        <igRibbon:ButtonTool Caption="New Order" SmallImage="Images/NewVersion16NG.gif" Name="ButtonNewOrder"  />
        <igRibbon:ButtonTool Caption="Button 2" SmallImage="Images/DelVersion16NG.gif" Name="ButtonPurchasing1"  />
        <igRibbon:ButtonTool Caption="Button 3" SmallImage="Images/NewItem.gif" Name="ButtonPurchasing2" />
    </igRibbon:ToolVerticalWrapPanel>
</igRibbon:RibbonGroup>

I have a simple WPF project, so that it should be easy to reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

Markus

Parents Reply Children
No Data