Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Center align tools in a ribbongroup
posted

I'm exploring the possibility of switching my application from Windows Forms to WPF.

The application in question right now uses the Infragistics UltraWinToolbars Ribbon feature, and we're quite happy with the results. So I'm trying to make it work in WPF and there's one layout I just can't figure out how to reproduce.

In a RibbonGroup in WinForms, you can set the LayoutAlignment property to one of Near, Center, and Far, and the LayoutDirection to Vertical or Horizontal. We have a couple of ribbon groups that use Center for Alignment and Horizontal for Direction to center-align all the tools in it on their respective rows. I can't seem to get that same behavior with the WPF ribbon. It seems my choices are Vertical and Horizontal using the ToolVerticalWrapPanel and the ToolHorizontalWrapPanel. But when I use either of those and attempt to change the horizontal alignment to center, nothing happens. It seems like the ToolHorizontalWrapPanel would be the one to use, but it always left aligns the tools. I want them center-aligned in the group.

How do I do this? Is there a template I should be using instead?

Thanks

Chris

Parents Reply Children
No Data