Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Error when XamDataGrid's Datasource is updated.
posted

Hello,

I have bound my XamDataGrid to an ObservableCollection of Obects e.g. 'myObject'. Naturally the grid picks all the public fields from 'myObject'. When the grid loads up the first time everything loads correctly but after the some of the contents of 'myObject' has changed and INotifyPropertyChanged has been raised the following exception is thrown:

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[ arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[ arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[ parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)

at System.Delegate.DynamicInvokeImpl(Object[ args)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)

at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

This does not break the code and subsequent updates do not throw this exception. Occasionally, the stacktrace includes calls to some infragistics classes. But I'm unable to replicate that situation. So far its been random either this trace or the other one. Please help.

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hello,

This one is a bit hard to tell, especially since the stacktrace (or the part of it you posted) does not originate from Infragistics classes. I myself have not seen similar problem recently. I did a search on the error and found something similar reported here:

http://forums.infragistics.com/forums/p/15654/57155.aspx#57155

with some cross-references that may alleviate / solve the problem (for example the cross link in the last post).

Still, I believe in cases like this it is best to contact Developer Support directly with a reproduction of the problem so we can advise / provide a fix if needed asap, since issues like that might be tough to handle in peer-to-peer forums.

Developer Support can be reached at:

http://www.infragistics.com/Support/#Overview

Children
No Data