Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart Live Data & Scrolling Capability?
posted

I am evaluating your control. I would like to use your control to plot live data from a DAQ card added asychronously to an observable collection or xml file. The datapoints are collected at a rate of 10 per second, time plotted on x axis, measured parameter on Y axis. Can your product handle this rate of data logging? If so can I add a scrolling feature to the x axis?

Thanks.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

yes we can handle 10 updates per second, although if you have thousands of points, the performance might start to degrade to less than that.  there are also some performance-optimized settings under the GridArea.RenderingOptions property that you can use to improve rendering speed.

we don't have a scrollbar feature implemented right now, but you can request a feature here: http://devcenter.infragistics.com/protected/requestfeature.aspx

Children
No Data