Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to end a drag and drop operation
posted

Hi,

I am using the DragDrop.DoDragDrop() to start an operation, but once completed, the item in the XamTreeView is staying selected and the drag/drop cursor is always there above the selected item.

How do I end the dragDrop operation?

thanks

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Terrill,

By the “XamTreeView”, I am under the impression that you are referring to the XamDataTree and not the XamTreeGrid in this case. Please let me know if this impression is incorrect, as the following is based on it.

Assuming my impression above is correct, the XamDataTree has a built-in drag and drop functionality that can simply be toggled on and off, which you can read about here: https://www.infragistics.com/help/wpf/xamdatatree-xamdatatree-drag-and-drop. Is there a reason that you are providing your own drag and drop functionality via the .NET drag and drop framework?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Reply Children
No Data