Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to increase the width of the dropdown arrow in a segmented MenuTool?
posted

Hi Team,

I have a MenuTool whose button type is set to Segmented. I believe that the width of the dropdown arrow is set to 14px. Is there some way I can change that width to say 30px?

Please find attached a sample.

Thanks,

Nihar.

SegmentedMenuTool.zip

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Nihar,

Thank you for posting to our forum.

In order to increase the width of the dropdown arrow in a segmented MenuTool you could just replace the arrow element with an image element and set its width .

There are two way to achieve it:

First in the code behind use Utilities class and get the child element of the ribbon menu using GetDescendantFromType method and add new image child element.

Something like this:

Grid grid = Infragistics.Windows.Utilities.GetDescendantFromName(igRibbonTest, "containerGrid") as Grid ;

grid.Children.Clear();
    grid.Children.Add(new Image() { Source = new BitmapImage(new Uri("../../download.png", UriKind.RelativeOrAbsolute)), Height = 20, Width = 20 });

or the another way is, in the Xaml code add the default style of the menu and modify it by adding a triangle image and set its width.

I modified your sample application and attached it back for your reference.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.4747.WpfApplication1.zip

Children
No Data