Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataGrid column header not printed in report if grid has group by with HeaderPlacementInGroupBy="OnTopOnly"
posted

Hi,

I'm using Infragistics 17.1.  I have a xamDataGrid with group by turned on and HeaderPlacementInGroupBy set to "OnTopOnly".  When I use the Infragistics Reporting Engine to print the grid, the column headers are not included in the report.  If I don't group the grid, the column headers will show.  Are there any special settings I need to set in order to include the column headers when printing a grouped grid?

This is the grid with group by enabled and column headers at the top only:

This is what is printed:

Column headers are printed if I don't do any grouping:

Thanks,

Harold

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Harold,

I followed the steps you suggested and was unable to reproduce the behavior you're describing.  I created a XamDataGrid sample that has GroupBy with HeaderPlacementInGroupBy set to OnTopOnly. However, when I print the Grid column headers are included in the report.

I have attached the sample project I used to test this.  Please test this project on your PC; whether or not it works correctly may help indicate the nature of this problem.

I have tested this using the latest version 17.2.1000. This might be an issue in specific version of 17.1 and might have been resolved in latest version. Please clarify the specific 17.1 build that you are using and I will modify my test environment accordingly to make sure this issue is fixed in latest version.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
    Sahaja Kokkalagadda
    Associate Software Developer

XamDataGridSample.zip

Reply Children
No Data