Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamChart Series and Axes in Expression Blend 2.5
posted

Hello,

I have NetAdvantage WPF 2008 Vol 1 and I'm using Expression Blend 2.5 June 2008 Preview. I was following a tutorial in your Developer's Guide (http://help.infragistics.com/NetAdvantage/WPF/2008.1/CLR3.x/)  and noticed something is missing. I cannot add Series or Axes through the Blend GUI because the buttons are missing in the Properties area.

The screen shot in the Guide list the following under the Chart Data section: Axes (Collection), Caption, Legend, Lights (Collection), Scene, Series, Theme, Transform3D, View3D.

My Blend interface has only Caption,  Legend, Sene, Theme, Transfor3D, View3D.

This is not a big deal to me because I can type in the xaml manually but I was wondering if I'm missing something or if this is a known issue.

Thanks,

Peter

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

This is a known issue: readonly collection properties are not visible in the current version of Blend.  We have reported the issue to Microsoft and they have responded that it should be fixed in the next version of Blend.

Children
No Data