Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Regarding XamOrgChart
posted

Hi,

I  am using xamorgchart in my wpf project and it's working fine but on screen on opening paren nodes all child nodes which are childs of parent's child also open however only 1 level of childs should open. I did not any kind of property like IsExpanded on design level that should stop all childs nodes from opening. please suggest.

Regards

Hitesh

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Hitesh,

Thank you for your post.

By default, the XamOrgChart is configured to expand every child node of a parent node when that parent node is expanded. This can be prevented by setting the XamOrgChart's LevelsToExpand property. This property takes an int as a parameter, and is unset by default. Once set, it will determine the number of child bands that should be expanded by the XamOrgChart upon a parent node expanding. As you are looking to only open a single level of children in the chart, I would recommend that you set this property to 1.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children
No Data