Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Regarding errors due to Older version of " Infragistics.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms.dll " problem for 14.2 version of Infragistics for Upgradation from 11.1
posted

Hi All,

I am facing issue with Older version of  " Infragistics.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms.dll " problem for 14.2 version of Infragistics for Upgradation from 11.1 ,

when i am upgrading from 11.1 to 14.2 i have deleted all the older versions of Infragistics 11.1  and added only 14.2 version DLL'S,all works fine excepts this DLL  references ,  but along with this Older version of  " Infragistics.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms.dll " , as i dont have newer version or Upgraded version of this DLL , kindly help me in this issue or provide me this DLL.

i am getting these 2 errors these are pointing to the  " Infragistics.Practices.CompositeUI.WinForms.dll (older version i have )" in the designer page i have checked .

Error 6 The type 'Infragistics.Win.UltraWinDock.UltraDockManager' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinDock.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.2009, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb'. C:\softwares\T3G\src\Infrastructure\Infrastructure.Library\UI\Views\T3gSearchEditViewBase.Designer.cs 336 82 Infrastructure.Library

Error 5 The type 'Infragistics.Win.UltraWinToolbars.UltraToolbarsManager' is defined in an assembly that is not referenced. You must add a reference to assembly 'Infragistics2.Win.UltraWinToolbars.v11.1, Version=11.1.20111.2009, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb'. C:\softwares\T3G\src\Infrastructure\Infrastructure.Library\UI\Controls\StateMenuControl.designer.cs 127 91 Infrastructure.Library

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Lavankumar,

Thank you for contacting Infragistics Developer Support.

Please try the following steps and let me know if they resolve your issue:

1.     Open your Reference folder

2.     Remove all Infragistics assemblies that refer older version / Remove duplicate assemblies

3.     Select all Infragistics assemblies and open your Properties window in VS

4.     Set "Specific Version" = False and "Copy Local" = False

5.     Open your licenses.licx file and delete all content related with Infragistics. Save changes.

6.     Repeat steps from point 1 to point 5 for all projects in your solution

7.     Clean your Solution

8.     Rebuild your solution

Also note that when upgrading your projects, we recommend using our Version Utility as it handles these things automatically. You can find more information about it if you follow these links:

http://help.infragistics.com/Doc/WinForms/current/CLR4.0/?page=Win_Upgrading_a_Project_to_Infragistics_Windows_Forms_11.1_(and_above)_Using_Version_Utility.html

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Reply Children
No Data