Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ComboEditor with check items in WinGrid
posted

Hi,

I am using UltraComboEditor in a WinGrid. I create the UltraComboEditor in the grid_InitializeRow method. The data is added as a semicolon-separated string. This works fine.

When I check an item in one comboBox of the row, I want to deselect the same item in all other comboboxes of the same row.

I handle this in the combo_ValueChanged event handler, and I tried to handle it also in the grd_CellChange event handler.

I search the other combo boxes by the following cast:

UltraComboEditor cmbSel = grdBalFad.Rows[0].Cells[ind].EditorComponent as UltraComboEditor;

Now I want to uncheck items by calling cmbSel.SetCheckState (items, System.Windows.Forms.CheckState.Unchecked);

The items parameter is a collection of items to uncheck ValueListItems from the cmbSel.Items collection.

I also tried to by changing the CheckState of the ValueListItem in the grd.Items collection.

Nothing changes in the checkstate of the combobox.

I noticed also that the cmbSel.SelectedItems collection is always empty.

Any idea how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Parents Reply Children
No Data