Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGrid PDF Export - MergedCellStyle - merge cells in the display but PDF export looses merge and displays repeated value
posted

Merging an image cell with the following code....

-------------------------------------------------

grdTabularView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns.Add("DOSE_RESPONSE_CURVE");

grdTabularView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["DOSE_RESPONSE_CURVE"].DataType = typeof(Image);

grdTabularView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["DOSE_RESPONSE_CURVE"].MergedCellStyle = MergedCellStyle.Always;

grdTabularView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["DOSE_RESPONSE_CURVE"].MergedCellEvaluationType = MergedCellEvaluationType.MergeSameValue;

grdTabularView.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSizing = RowSizing.Free;

grdTabularView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["DOSE_RESPONSE_CURVE"].AllowRowFiltering = DefaultableBoolean.False;

grdTabularView.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["DOSE_RESPONSE_CURVE"].CellAppearance.BorderAlpha = Alpha.Transparent;

---------------------------------------------------

The image cell merges its value in the Tabular View display!  But when I export this to PDF, merge cell value is repeated in the PDF like no merging takes place. 

Also,  supposed to be "cloned DisplayLayout" that we can play with in the "BEGINEXPORT", "ENDEXPORT" events, will not work either..anything I change there is impacting the actual display rather than the PDF export.

PDF Export

--------------------------------------

public Report _oReport = new Report();

ultraGridDocumentExporter1.Export(grdTabularView, oReport);

_oReport.Publish(_fileName, FileFormat.PDF);

----------------------------------

Any help will be greatly appreciated...I contacted Infragistics Support team.  I have got no help so far (it has been 6 - 7 weeks).   They said, image cell can not be merged period..even in the display..but that is not true..I could see it is working on the display but not working when I export the same to PDF.