Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
KeyTip not showing at first on PopupMenuTool
posted

We have a UltraToolbarManager ribbon with a PopupMenuTool on it.

This PopupMenuTool has several ButtonTools on it.

The ribbon and the PopupMenuTool and the ButtonTools all have thier [toolbase].InstanceProps.KeyTip properties set to unique letters.

However, the first time the ALT+KeyTip stroke sequence is used, the keytip letter bubbles for each button in the group of buttontools do not show. Then, if you release the ALT key, then do the ALT+KeyTip stroke sequence again, the keytip letter bubbles appear. 

This also happens for PopupMenuTools added to the Quick Access toolbar.  I would summarize the issue by stating that the first time the PopupMenuTool shows its group pane, the keytip letter bubbles are missing. But as long as the group pane does not hide, you can repeat the keystroke sequence and  the letter bubbles then appear.

When I create a simple project, I don't have any problem with the keytips, but I am having a hard time tracking down what about the full-blown app is causing the issue. The ribbon toolbar is configured on a Tabbed MDI form.

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello,

I will be happy to help you out with this issue.

I have created a case for you to better assist you with this issue going forward. To access the case, simply log into your IG account and click on My Support Activity.

Please let me know if you have further questions in this matter utilizing the case created.

Reply Children
No Data