Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to handle too many columns in CardView
posted

Hi

Here you can see that there are 11 columns in my dataset. I am using Infragistics 7.3.

I want that every card should look like that i.e; (Split these 11 columns in 6 and 5 columns like that)

CustomerID               ALFKI                                         Region          some data

CompanyName      some data                                   PostCode    some data

ContractNam           some data                                  Country         some data

ContractTitle            some data                                   Phone          some data

Address                    some data                                   Fax               some data

City                             some data

------------------- (this line is not the part of displaying data)

CustomerID            ANATR                                         Region          some data

CompanyName      some data                                   PostCode    some data

ContractNam           some data                                  Country         some data

ContractTitle            some data                                   Phone          some data

Address                    some data                                   Fax               some data

City                             some data

. so on..............
Is it possible? please help
using 
 e.layout.Bands[0].CardSettings.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CardStyle.StandardLabels;
i am able to see lables with every column filed but how to get this format of data in card view or in any other view....

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

Yes, this is possible to do using RowLayouts. I recommend using the grid designer to arrange the columns at design-time.

So on the grid designer click START.

Then go to Band and Column Settings

Select the band you want and click on Column Arrangement Overview.

From there you can choose to use a RowLayout (ColumnLayout) and use the designer to arrange the columns however you want them.

Note that all of this relies on the grid being bound to a DataSource at design-time. If your DataSource is not available at design-time, you will need to set up your data schema at design-time so you have columns to work with.

Reply Children
No Data