Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Composite 3D graph: is this possible?
posted

I'm trying to produce a chart which would combine the looks of a PointChart3D and a HeatMapChart3D.  See below: I'm trying to have the surface of the HeatMap (or some other mesh of sort) be shown "amid" the points of the point chart).

I get the impression that Composite charts' layers are only 2D layers.  For example, Infragistics.UltraChart.Resources.Appearance.ChartLayerAppearance  has only AxisX and AxisY members and also data binding to ChartLayerAppearance seems to be exclusively by way of Series...)

Note that my focus is on true 3D graph, i.e. graphs based on 3 data axis, not the "3D" graphs such as say PieChart3D which is essentially a 2D graph with some arbitrary thickness/perspective in the 3rd dimension.)

Is there a way to achieve my combined 3D graph, whether with the Composite approach or some other technique?

Parents Reply Children
No Data