Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unbound Checkbox Column
posted

Good day,

I'm making a report which requires to select certain rows and send a notification to an email regarding the selected rows, I managed to insert the column via the InitializeLayout event and this code:

private void igrReportTickets_InitializeLayout(object sender, InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
        {
            UltraGridColumn checkColumn = e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns.Add(@"checkColumnKey", @"Generar OS");
            checkColumn.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.CheckBox;
            checkColumn.CellActivation = Activation.AllowEdit;
            this.igrReportTickets.Rows[0].Cells[0].Activation = Activation.AllowEdit;
            this.igrReportTickets.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns[0].CellActivation = Activation.AllowEdit;
            checkColumn.Header.VisiblePosition = 0;
        }

Which worked just great, but I'm not able to check or uncheck the checkboxes, I used the properties in this article here, but none seemed to work. I found a post that I found useful, but after downloading the samples I never managed to open them.

This is the post: http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/52125/271571.aspx#271571

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    posted

found this in another topic while digging deeper:

checkColumn.CellClickAction = CellClickAction.Edit;

After adding it, it worked like a charm,

private void igrReportTickets_InitializeLayout(object sender, InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
            {
                UltraGridColumn checkColumn = e.Layout.Bands[0].Columns.Add(@"checkColumnKey", @"Generar OS");
                checkColumn.Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.CheckBox;
                checkColumn.CellActivation = Activation.AllowEdit;
                checkColumn.CellClickAction = CellClickAction.Edit;
                checkColumn.Header.VisiblePosition = 0;
            }

Thanks to Mike Saltzman

Children
No Data