Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Card View Area Sizing
posted

I've been tearing out my hair trying to figure out how I can make the card view area size itself dynamically to show all its cards at once instead of just the first line.  I've tried setting MaxCardAreaRows, but the cards always line up on one row anyway -- possibly because I'm in GroupBy mode?  (Users can still resize the card area manually by dragging, though, so it seems like I ought to be able to do this from code.)

The documentation says, "Card view replaces the band in the grid, with the space occupied by the band being replaced by the card view area which contains the cards. The card view area has a fixed vertical height (which can be changed by you or the user) and scrolls horizontally to display the cards that make up the band."  So I know it's possible, I just can't seem to find the right set of properties.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello mattheard,

I think that you could use the  'AutoFit' property set to true along with 'MaxCardAreaRows' and 'MaxCardAreaCols' which you are setting in order to achieve the desired behavior.

Please feel free to let me know if I misunderstood you or if you have any other questions.

Children
No Data