Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Missing last row in ultragrid's drop down
posted

Hi,

I'm using an ultragrid that has a column set as dropdownlist.

This drop down has many rows and has some wide columns so when i drop down, the displaying grid appears on all the available space in the form  below the row and displays both scrollbars.

The first thing I noticed is that when I move the mouse over the grid the vertical scrollbar becomes a little bigger so it has less scrolling available. Then when I scroll the grid to the bottom I realized that the last row was missing, if I start pressing the down arrow in me keyboard, when I come to the last visible row and press down arrow again it shows me the missing row alone like in a new page. But the problem is that I can't get to that row scrolling with the mouse.

Also if I click on any header so the grid gets sorted, all rows become visible and I can scroll to the last row. After doing this each time I drop down the cell, I can see all rows including the one that was missing.

Thank you in advance

Pablo Rausch

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi Pablo,

If you are unable to completely scroll the last item of the dropdown into view, then that is clearly a bug.

What version of the controls are you using? If you do not already have it, I recommend that you download the latest service release.

How to get the latest service release - Infragistics Community

If that does not help, then we would need to see a small sample project reproducing the issue so we can check it out. You can post a sample project here on the forums by going to the Options tab.

Reply Children
No Data