Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Enable columns on the fly
posted

Hi,

I have an UltraWinGrid that contains 4 columns, with column 1 set as Activation.AllowEdit and columns 2-4 set as Activation.Disabled in the InitializeLayout event.

Upon the user entering a value into column 1, I need to either keep columns 2-4 disabled or enable them, depening on the value that was entered.
I have tried assessing this value in several events (InitializeRow, BeforeRowUpdate, AfterCellUpdate, AfterRowUpdate) and setting the Activation to Activation.AllowEdit, but the behaviour when enabling columns 2-4 is not quite as I would want it, in that pressing tab after entering the value in column 1, does indeed enable columns 2-4, but rather than moving to column 2 for entry, it updates the row, meaning the user has to navigate back to the newly activated column 2.

Is there anything you can think of that would allow the enabling of a column and move to this column, rather than update the row?

Parents Reply Children
No Data