Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
how to sync Field chooser with ultragrid
posted

Hi,

In the UltraWinGrid Feature Picker, i have selected "Row Selector Header Style=Display Column Chooser Button" and Row Selectors=Default Behavior.

For example: We have grid columns as follows:

ID       Name      Age            DOB            Location

Suppose, In the column Chooser, If i remove Age, DOB columns, these 2 columns are hidden from the Ultragrid. I want to save these grid columns for user.

I want to display only the following 3 columns in the UltraGrid, when the user relogins.

ID               Name                   Location

We are saving (and loading) group by columns, report parameters in custom xml file.

How to maintain the select / unselect state of checkboxes in field chooser control? Field chooser should sync with ultragrid columns.

Can you share the sample code on how to  save the Column selections made by the user in "Field Chooser"?.  The selection is saved for the user, but can be changed by the user at any time.

Regards,

Ramakrishna

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

This post looks awfully familiar, i.e., I think we answered the same question a week or two ago, so you might want to check older posts. The column chooser simply toggles the value of the column's Hidden property, so in your XML serialization logic, you just have to persist that value.

Children
No Data