Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraTabControl AutoSize with Close Button set for individual tabs problem
posted

Hi all,

I'd like to allow the user to only close certain tabs. I achieve this by setting the CloseButtonVisibility property to Always for the tabs I'd like to allow the user to close.

This works fine, except it appears to affect the AutoSize functionality of the tabs i.e. the tabs are not getting resized to accomodate for the space required for the close button.

I've read this post which sounds like a simillar problem: http://community.infragistics.com/forums/p/24135/88477.aspx

The Infragistics team mentions it's not a bug and simply as a result of modifying the tabs individually instead of all together. Is this this same for my situation? Is it not possible to allow the user to close certain tabs and not others and have them auto-size?

Cheers,

Richard

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

Okay, I've solved this (I should have tried this before, apologies...).

To solve this, I simply do it the opposite way round i.e. set the TabCloseButtonVisibility property of the UltraTabControl to Always and then set the ones I don't want to allow the user to close to Never, individually. It even seems to get rid of the extra space for the tabs that do not have the close button, so it works a charm!

Thanks anyway,

Richard

Children
No Data