Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How do I add separator lines between tabs?
posted

I'm following the Office 2007 Ribbon Guideline which states: 530 "Add separator lines between tabs to assist readability".

Now the skin I'm using is one that comes along with Infragistic's styles, the "Office2007Blue.isl" file.

When I open it in the AppStylist, the line seperators kick in as you narrow the window size.

However when I use the same skin on our product it doesn't create those seperator lines as I  resize the window.

Any idea how to do this or if I'm doing something wrong? 

Parents
No Data
    posted

I believe the separator lines should only appear when the window is resized to the point where the tabs need to shrink and the captions of the tabs approach the tab borders.  If you are not seeing this and the tab captions are touching or overlapping without the lines appearing, it is a bug and I would recommend submitting it to the support group: http://www.infragistics.com/gethelp.

Children
No Data