Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Add item to popup menu of ribbon
posted

Greetings.

I am using Infragistics controls for Windows forms version: 10.1.20101.2018

My project has a MDI parent with a ribbon on it.  The toolbar manager has the 'Office2007UICompatibility' set to true.  One effect of this is that when I now right click my ribbon, I get the 'Add to Quick Access Toolbar', 'Show Quick Access Toolbar ...', and 'Min/Max Ribbon' pop-up menu items.

That's great.

What I'd like to do is add my own menu items to this pop-up.  Is there a way to do this?  If yes, could a code sample be provided?

Thanks in advance.

KDR

posted

Hello Kris

Maybe one possible approach to achieve what you are looking for is to create your own context menu. Then you could get event BeforeToolbarListDropdown() and replace your default context menu with the new one. In your context menu you could include all or part of default actions plus your additional menu items. Please take a look at the attached sample for more details. Please let me know if you think that I misunderstood your scenario or if you have any questions.

Regards

ToolItemCustomsMenu_2.zip