Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with UltraChart as GanttChart after upgrade to NetAdvantage for .NET 2010 Volume 1
posted

Hi all.  I have encountered a major problem with the UltraChart after the upgrade to 10.1.  I have only tested the problem when using the chart as a GanttChart, but I have created a sample program which demonstrates the error (attached). 

Basically, after the upgrade, GanttTimeEntry objects are not longer visible.  After interogating the primitives during the FillSceneGraph event it can be seen that the Box object's Y and Height properties contain ridiculous values.  The sample test project outputs the following screen.  The two images below show the differences before and after the upgrade.

Using NetAdvantage for .NET 2009 Volume 1 UltraChart Control:

Using NetAdvantage for .NET 2010 Volume 1 UltraChart Control:

Notice how the GanttTimeEntries are no longer visible and note the extremely large Y and Height values.

Can anyone shed some light on this problem?

UltraChartTest1.zip
Parents
    posted

Hi,

I think that the problem comes from the RangeType of the Y Axis as it does not have RangeMin and RangeMax values.

Try to change it to

Me.UltraChart1.Axis.Y.RangeType = Infragistics.UltraChart.[Shared].Styles.AxisRangeType.Automatic

and let me know if this solves the problem.

Reply Children
No Data