Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraCalendarCombo in ultragrid
posted

I am using EditControl in gridcell to embed the ultraCalendarCombo. I have few issues:

1. As default, the date is shown as follow ex: 1/14/10. Instead, I would like to show us 14 Jan, 2010. Is it possible as a default setting?

2. Related to number 1 above, it the cell value is 14 Jan, 2010, it seems that the ultraCalendarCombo control is not able to set the date. Means the respective day doesn't get highlight.

Can you advise if they are solutions for the above please?

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hi,

adachan8 said:
    1. As default, the date is shown as follow ex: 1/14/10. Instead, I would like to show us 14 Jan, 2010. Is it possible as a default setting?

The cell is probably just displaying the ToString of the Value in the cell. You might be ablet o get what you want be setting the Format property on the cell. The format you specify is passed into the ToString method on the cell's Value. So I'm not sure if the DateTime data type supports a format what will show you the text as you have it here, but I think it probably does. Note that this will only apply to cells that are not in edit mode.

adachan8 said:
    2. Related to number 1 above, it the cell value is 14 Jan, 2010, it seems that the ultraCalendarCombo control is not able to set the date. Means the respective day doesn't get highlight.

I don't understand what you mean by this.

Children
No Data