Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to create a weekview like outlook
posted

I am using a combination of ultradayview, ultraweekview, ultramonthviewsingle and ultramontviewmulti. I want to create a weekview like outlook which looks like a ultradayview with more selected days.

But i cannot change the selected days in my calenderinfo, because i want to select one (or more) day(s) in ultramonthviewmulti (for example) and always show a ultradayview with days from monday till friday but with the active day (and the selected days) of the ultramonthviewmulti.

How can this be done?

Regards,

Johann

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

The controls expose a 'UseAlternateSelectedDateRanges' property, and UltraCalendarInfo exposes an AlternateSelectedDateRanges collection, but I am not sure if this will solve your problem. There is a sample that demonstrates this included with the SDK (also named 'AlternateSelectedDateRanges').

A possible solution would be to assign a different UltraCalendarInfo to the UltraMonthViewMulti, handle the AfterSelectedDateRangeChanged event of that UltraCalendarInfo, and change the SelectedDateRanges of the other UltraCalendarInfo (the one to which the DayView/WeekView/MonthViewSingle are bound) in response to that event.

Children
No Data