Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filter by column programmatically
posted

I have a grid and I will like to filter all the rows of the grid based on one or more columns.
For example the data in the grid displays a list of employees. the employees belong to a department.
I would like to filter by that column so that I can programmatically filter out rows based on the current user's department.

If for example the current logged-in user is in the Human Resources department, then the grid should only display employees that belong to the same department.

I would like to know also whether this functionality is available for the UltraCombo as well. (Displaying only the employees that belong at the specified department)

Note: I am using Stored Procedures to get the data, but I don't want to apply any filtering at that level. I want all rows returned and then I want to filter out rows programmatically.

Regards,

Nicolas

Parents Reply Children
No Data