Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Using the UltrWinScheduleAppoints for Task.
posted

I am trying to create a task list, sort of like  MS outlook's task /"to-do" list using the UltraWinCalendarInfo Schedule  and MultiMonthView. I am binding to a dataset at runtime. I am able to get notes/description tooltip show in the proper dates. I am having trouble getting the  MultiMonthView calendar Day background to change color to corresponding date of the note/task. 

I could not find any information on a task dialog,  only appointment dialog for the the UltraWinCalendarInfo. Is there a way to customize the appointment dialog, bind it to a dataset and use like the outlook task dialog.

Thanks for any help you can provide..

Parents
No Data
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

CHPEmpl said:
    I am having trouble getting the  MultiMonthView calendar Day background to change color to corresponding date of the note/task.

You can use the UltraMonthViewMulti.CalendarLook.GetDayLook method to get a reference to an object that controls the visual attributes for a particular day. That object exposes appearance properties which are objects that properties like BackColor, ForeColor, etc.

CHPEmpl said:
    I could not find any information on a task dialog,  only appointment dialog for the the UltraWinCalendarInfo. Is there a way to customize the appointment dialog, bind it to a dataset and use like the outlook task dialog.

No, WinSchedule does not currently support anything like the tasks seen in MS Outlook.

Children
No Data