Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Is there not sample code for the UltraWinNavigationBar?
posted

The help file has some UltraWinNavigationBar code sample fragments, and Google found part of what looks to be a larger example (http://help.infragistics.com/Help/NetAdvantage/NET/2008.2/CLR2.0/html/Infragistics2.Win.Misc.v8.2~Infragistics.Win.Misc.UltraNavigationBar~SelectedLocationChanged_EV.html).   How can I find the actual example on the Infragistics web site?  I'm looking for a clean way to build, manage and sync matching hierarchies of UltraWinTree nodes and UltraNavigationBar locations.  The differences in how they each deal with their roots is problematic.  

Why is there not  (or why can't I find) a list of samples for each control?    It drives me nuts (some days it's a short trip!) that the Infragistics Windows Forms Sample browser app thingy does not seem to have samples of several of the controls (always the one I need).  The search box on the form doesn't seem to help much either: try searching for the WinNavigationBar or NavigationToolbar 

Parents Reply Children
No Data