Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Hide datetime picker
posted

I have a number of columns that are of type datetime, yet I am only interested in the time part. So, I'm using a mask as '{time}' which seems to work OK.

Problem is that on mouse over and cell click the default date time picker control appears. I don't want the user to be able to select the date only the time.

Is there a way to disable this default action but allow the cell to be edited normally?

I note that if I use the following code I can stop the drop down but the button still appears on mouse over which is not really good enough!

Private Sub UGContracts2_BeforeCellListDropDown(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.CancelableCellEventArgs) Handles UGContracts2.BeforeCellListDropDown
      e.Cancel = True
    End Sub

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    posted

You could try setting the Style of the column to Time or TimeWithSpin, which should take care of the mask on the editor as well.  The DateTimeWithoutDropDown style should also work for other cases where you don't want the button.

-Matt

Children
No Data