Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Change Recurring appointments
posted

Hello,

I'm using WinSchedule for the first time, and I think it is great! But I can not figure something out and I would like to ask a question.

I'm using my own Dialogs and my own database managment to manipulate insertion, updating, recurrency and deleting appointments. What I can not figure out is this: How can I get the recurring appointments from the ultracalendarinfo? I mean if you have a reccuring appointment - for 10 occurances for example - and you change the details of one occurance, you have to insert to the database a new appointment, to indicate this change. But when you change the details of a second occurance, you again insert to the database a new appointment with these changes. My problem is to choose which of these two appointments is changed when further changes to these appointments are made? Their data are the same! Same recurrenceID, same root appointmen, etct. And their differences in date and/or time, are not very stable and very seccure to go with.

I don't know if I make any sense, but I would really appreciate some help on this matter.

Parents Reply Children
No Data