Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Customising Column Chooser grid appearance.
posted

Hi,

I am using ultragrid. I have made the appearance of the ultragrid to show different back colors in alternate row. The same view i require in Column chooser for this grid.Hence in the event

_BeforeColumnChooserDisplayed(object sender, BeforeColumnChooserDisplayedEventArgs e)

{

ColumnChooserDialog ccDialog = e.Dialog;

UltraGridColumnChooser cc = ccDialog.ColumnChooserControl;

cc.DisplayLayout.Override.RowAppearance.BackColor = Color.Black;

cc.DisplayLayout.Override.RowAlternateAppearance.BackColor = Color.Grey;

}

But the issue is it only modifies the row appearnce of first column(Having checkboxes) of column chooser.The row appearnce of second Column having the Header names didnt chnaged. Please suggest how to make changes in second column.

regards,

ravi.

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hi Ravi,

I don't think this is possible. The headers draw as headers. They pick up their appearances from the actual headers in the grid. In fact, I am pretty sure that the ColumnChooser just askes the grid to paint the header for it so that it always looks exactly the same in the column chooser as it does in the real grid. So I doubt that any appearance setting on the ColumnChooserControl will affect them. 

Reply Children
No Data